- INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products,
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may including your
Shipping address and
Credit card billing address,
We do not process sensitive information.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
- To send an administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfil and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- To post testimonials
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal right
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information.
When we have no on-going legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- 5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
- WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
whatsapp +91 98982 60654
403- Angel Business Center 1 , Near ABC circle, sudama chowk ,
mota varaccha , 394101 , surat , gujrat , india