Your Privacy Protection is very important to us and will be our first priority. The following policies are specially developed to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
Our team of Jack Danza is fully dedicated to protect your personal information from any type of misuse or information breach and leakage from our server provider / system which is monitored by our server provider.
The information and privacy practice of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other websites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal information about you :
• Information (including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping address and credit card billing address) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, upload or submit any material via the Website, or request any information;
• in connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
• details of any transaction made through the Website; and
• information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the Site, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use this information to :
• Process your purchase.
• Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including news about our products, events and any promotional offers, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
• Verify your payment details to prevent fraudulent transactions and advise you of any problems with your order.
• And your telephone number may be given to our courier partner for delivery services.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time.
Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by Jack Danza is not correct, please visit our website and, review your personal information in the My Account section.
If you prefer, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your personal details.
A cookie is a piece of information that has been transferred from the Website to your computer to store and sometimes track information about you.
Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the internet.
• Keep track of your preferences on the Website.
• Recognize how often you visit the Website.
• Customize elements and the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website to improve our site design.
• And to assist us with our internal marketing and demographic studies.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance.
If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use some of the features of our website but you will not be able to purchase items.
More information on Cookies used at Jack Danza can be found here.
We will never pass personal information that you provide to us to third parties for marketing purposes.
Your personal information may be shared with third parties where there is a legal obligation to disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We may also disclose information required to process your order to the payment service that we use to authorize and process your payments or to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency to ensure the legitimate use of your payment details. These services may keep a record of that information.
For detailed information regarding our payment security policies, please refer to the separate section entitled Payment Security. We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Website, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If Jackdanza Apparels Private Limited is sold or merged with another business, then your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES
You can change your contact preferences by logging into the My Account section of the site and updating your preferences.
You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services, either at the point such information is collected on the Site (by checking or un-checking (as directed) the relevant box) or, where you do not wish us to continue to use your information in this way, as any email we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of receiving email from us.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This site may contain links to and from websites maintained by third parties that are not under our control.
If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that they have their own policies regarding privacy.
You should review these policies before submitting any information to third parties as we do not accept any responsibility or liability from any resulting loss of privacy or personal data.
HOW TO CONTACT US
(+91) 98982 60654 or write to :
50, Kapodra-Utran Bridge, GEB Colony, Krishna Estate, Kapodra Patiya, Surat, Gujarat 395006, India.